Instagram

Translate

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Brad Pitt plays bald old man in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button | NEWS.com.au Entertainment
HE'S Hollywood's hottest heartthrob. Yes, this is Brad Pitt.

The actor, who with Angelina Jolie forms Tinseltown's most glamourest couple, has been turned into a wrinkled and balding man in his upcoming drama movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

The film, which also stars Cate Blanchett, is from F. Scott Fitzgerald's story about a man who is born in his eighties and ages backwards.


"I really didn’t want to do it. I’ve had my foray into romance and it didn’t go well for me," he said.

"The script was beautiful but I didn’t think I was right for it."

The film opens in Australia on Boxing Day

1 comment:

  1. He is so different. The make-up artist has done great job and they deserve to get reward. Well done!

    ReplyDelete