Sent from Samsung Mobile
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Friday, August 24, 2012
I was in Philippine before heading to KK. I visited Davao, Manila, Pasag, and Quezon. I stayed longer in Davao and I love the city.. here I was in People's Park, close to the historical street St Pedro -Bolton. At that time I visited Davao (15-18 August 2012) people were celebrating Kadayawan Festival. It was a lovely trip and will remind last in my memory.
Sent from Samsung Mobile
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Sunday, March 04, 2012
Thursday, March 01, 2012
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Here you will find useful information on Guangzhou Rail travel, including guide for Guangzhou Railway Stations (location, website address, how to get there), ticket booking hours, advance ticket reservation period, Guangzhou train schedules, and hotel information.
Guangzhou Railway Stations Guide
There are four passenger railway stations in Guangzhou city, naming Guangzhou Railway Station, Guangzhou East Railway Station, Guangzhou South Railway Station and Guangzhou North Railway Station respectively. Guangzhou Railway Station and Guangzhou East Railway Station are located in the urban area while Guangzhou South Railway Station and Guangzhou North Railway Station are located in the outskirt area. Passengers choose Wuhan Guangzhou High Speed Railway (Wuguang Railway) should take their trains at Guangzhou South Railway Station or Guangzhou North Railway Station. Passengers take Guangzhou Kowloon Through Train to Hongkong should depart from Guangzhou East Railway Station.
- Guangzhou Railway Station: No. 159, Huanshi West Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou 510010, People's Republic of China.
- Guangzhou East Railway Station: Lin He Zhong Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou 510610, People's Republic of China.
- Guangzhou South Railway Station: Shibi Town, Panyu District, Guangzhou 510150, People's Republic of China.
- Guangzhou North Railway Station: Xinhua Street, Huadu District, Guangzhou 510800, People's Republic of China.
Guangzhou East Railway Station to Guangzhou South Railway Station:
- By Bus
No. 302A bus connects Guangzhou East Railway Station with Guangzhou South Railway Station directly. Passengers can take it at the Central Bus Station of Guangzhou East Railway Station. Operating hour is from 6:30 to 23:30. Distance is 28 kilometers and Journey time is about 70 minutes.
How to Get to Guangzhou Railway Station from the Airport:
- Option 1. by Airport Express
- Option 2. by Taxi
Taking No. 1 Line Route (5 to 15 minutes per) at the Airport's B Car Sitting Area for the Air-ticket Office Station. Guangzhou Railway Station is just 160 meters away from the Air-ticket Office Station. Journey time is about 45 minutes and the fare is RMB 20 Yuan. The first airport express departs at 7:00 am and the last one follows up the schedule of the last flight.
The distance between Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport and Guangzhou Railway Station is around 32 kilometers. Taxi fare is about RMB 80 Yuan (For reference only!)
How to Get to Guangzhou South Railway Station from the Airport:
- Option 1.
- Option 2. by taxi
Taking Airport Express to Guangzhou Railway Station. In its neighbourhood you can find Guangzhou Bus Station, there are rapid buses at Guangzhou Bus Station to Guangzhou South Railway Station directly.
The distance between Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport and Guangzhou South Railway Station is around 48 kilometers. Taxi fare is about RMB 150 Yuan (For reference only!)
How to Get to Guangzhou East Railway Station from the Airport:
- Passengers should take No. 6 Line Route at the Airport's B Car Sitting Area and then change buses (No. 884, No. 501, No. 808) or taxi at CITIC Plaza station. Journey time is about an hour from the airport to CITIC Plaza station and ticket fare is about RMB 20 Yuan. The distance between CITIC Plaza and Guangzhou East Railway Station is about 740 meters.
How to Get to Guangzhou North Railway Station from the Airport:
- The best way is to take taxi. The distance between Guangzhou North Railway Station and Baiyun International Airport is less than 20 kilometers and taxi fare is RMB 50 - 60 Yuan.
Guangzhou Train Ticket Booking Guide
Ticket windows of Guangzhou Railway Stations open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Ticket Reservation Period in Guangzhou
Railway advance reservation period for Guangzhou is 11 days, including the date of journey. That means, passengers can reserve tickets on September 6 if they want to start the rail travel on September 16.
Advance reservation period for D train and Wuhan-guangzhou high speed train is 21 days.
Railway advance reservation period may be shortened to 3 - 5 days during the holiday season.
China has world's busiest railway network. If you buy the ticket on the date of journey, you will most likely get disappointed as tickets may be sold out. We recommend you to book your ticket in advance to make sure your journey will not be delayed.
Passengers can booking train ticket in Guangdong through calling number wizard 95105105 or 96020088. Chinese Citizen ID is required to successfully book tickets from them.
As an expatriate, you are suggested to book tickets at the railway station's ticket windows or through ticket booking agencies.
Railway Rules and Regulations You Should Know
the Chinese rail industry has its own characters and railway rules and regulations are different with any other country in the world. Getting familiar with these rules will make your rail travel in China more successful and happy!
- Inflammable and explosive dangerous goods, animal and pet are not allowed to take on the train
- Luggage weight requirment:luggage weight should be under 10kg for of child passenger, luggage weight should be under 30kg for diplomatic personnel and luggage weight should be under 20kg for other adult passenger.
- Luggage size requirment: Total length of the luggage ( length+width+height) should be under 200cm.
Requirements for Child Tickets
Instead of age, China railway has special requirments on height to buy child ticket. Requirments on child ticket can be summarized as the follows:
- Children with the height under 110cm can enjoy free rail travel and don't need to pay.
- Children with the height between 110cm - 150cm have privileges to buy half-price train tickets.
- Child with the height above 150cm should buy full-price train tickets.