Instagram

Translate

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Almost 2 weeks, I havent got a refund from Carrefour

I bought some stuff from Carrefour. But, when it was time for home delivery, the shop assistant told me that the item broken and they couldnt find the replacement. So, they asked me to get the refund ID 999.000  from customer service. As instructed, I came to the shop on 4 June 2014 and filled the form for refund which will be transferred to my account . The CS told me the process will take 2 weeks (maximum). and, now after 12 days, I haven't got the refund. Hey Carrefour,it is my my money, when you will return it? If until 18 June, I havent got that refund, I wil take further action. 

Also I have to remind you that you must send another refund from the cancellation of LED TV I bought in 5 June 2014. The TV  doesn't meet the specification that the sales told me. I submitted the application for this TV refund (IDR 1.599.000) on 12 June 2014. As u said it would need 2 weeks to be transferred, I will wait until 28 June 2014. 

--

No comments:

Post a Comment