Instagram

Translate

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Telkomsel CS is dumb and rude

Hey Telkomsel,
It is annoying to communicate with your 116 CS (customer service) who is dumb and don't know the manner.

I just called 116 and served by a guy with an initial Adxxxxx. This guy is dumb and rude. I made a 116 call because I have been disturbed by the sms which I never subscribe, but it keep coming to my inbox. I want the number which has been used to deliver junk sms to my inbox, TO BE BLOCKED! I was wondering how Telkomsel protect the customer's privacy . How come a third party can send messages without my consent.

When I made this complain, the guy from 116 was ouraged. He should not be like that. I am a customer whose privacy rights been abused. That guy from 116 should be able to explain the matter politely, and he should not make accusation without valid ground, without facts. This sucks. I am whom has been disadvantaged by those junk sms, but this guy kept arguing that I made a wrong complaint. Finally I was just fed up with his service. Was wondering how come such person can be recruited.
Because I didn't want to argue more, I just said good nite and finished the call. I am so annoyed.
I expected to get help, instead I got a rude CS.

Telkomsel, you should train your CS to serve customer in a good manner. Also, u should ban all the third party member sending ads, crappy sms, without customer consent.

Sent from my BlackBerry®powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment