Instagram

Translate

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tech savvy toddlers putting parents to shame

When CJ was one he amazed me by taking a Justine Clarke DVD, turning on the machine, putting the DVD into the slot then sitting down to watch. He’s almost two now, and he’s learned to use the remote control and watch videos on my phone.

The thing is that he is not alone. There are thousands of tech savvy tots out there putting their parents to shame.

I asked around and was told some amazing stories:

A friend has a two-year-old cousin who can minimise and maximise the screen on her i-Phone while saying “bigger, smaller”. 

A colleague told me they watched a two-year-old manipulate pictures on an i-phone and then start to download aps.

One dad regrets teaching his one-year-old son how to unlock his phone - his little boy loves to play phone calls.

A quick search on YouTube reveals the I-phone is really popular with toddlers. Take a look at this little girl:



No comments:

Post a Comment