Instagram

Translate

Monday, September 28, 2009

Healthcare

This afternoon I went to Prudential asking about their insurance products. Anyway I am not going to explain the products I am interested in. But, I want to say that it would be good if Indonesian are aware of the risks they live with everyday. The insurance would be helpful to cover any risks that may happen in our life. The problem, Indonesia is poor country, not everyone can afford to buy insurance, even it is just health insurance. Also the government has not enough money to take care people' health. So, most people here, if they don't buy insurance or the office they work do not cover their healthcare, will have to pay by themselves when they go to see doctor.
So, I was wondering when in other countries such as the US, their leader Obama wants to increase the quality of the healthcare by implementing universal healthcare, people are debating and wanting the idea to be abolished. This is ridiculous because I think when your leader concerns of your things, you should be happy. Unlike here, due to the fact that Indonesia has a high level of corruption in the government, our budget has been wasted not for the essential things such healthcare and education. Therefore, I think the US people should be thankful for having beautiful leader. Anyway I didn't meant to offend people who are against the universal healthcare. I might too simplify the problems in the US. But, still I wanna say that you guys in the US are far much much luckier than us here.
Good nite!

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment