Instagram

Translate

Saturday, July 11, 2009

BLACK (Aug 2006-11 July 2009)..rest in peace....we missed you

The Daily Puppy | User Edit
BLACK (Aug 2006-11 July 2009)..rest in peace....we missed you

http://www.dailypuppy.com/profile/

My labrador's name is Black. He is very good dog. He is dead now. I am crying, mourning for him, I can't believe he is dead today, 08.55 am in July 2009. H e will be 3 year-old in August. I still can't believe he is not with us anymore. I love him so much. He is such a good companion. I came home last night, and he still welcomed me. And this morning, he looked so sick and we called Vet. He checked my beloved lab and the Vet said, he got heart attack and dying on his hand. We are all crying. I am so devastated. I can't express it. I keep crying...I don't know what to say more...I will never see him..we are going to bury him now...BLACK....I love you...I will never see you anymore...Rest in Peace (August 2006-11 July 2009)..I missed you....

http://www.dailypuppy.com/profile/

No comments:

Post a Comment