Instagram

Translate

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bangkok-Chiang Mai trip Sept 2012 : 20000 bath i never forget

In my last day Bangkok trip 3 days ago, i run out cash, so i went again for the third time to CIMB Thai. I was going to take only 2000 bath and ended up with 20.000 bath instead. I was in rush so i did a mistake by withdrawing too much money coz before i had spent 6000 bath . Now i have 19000 bath left which i have to exchange to idr. I hope the rate is not bad, at least equal to what i got from the cimb thai. It is 322 for 1 bath

Sent from Samsung Mobile

2 comments:

  1. Finally after 6 months since I did a mistake when withdrawing those 20000 bath in CIMB Bangkok, I exchanged it in GMC Indonesia on 16 April 2013 , a day before I departed to KL and Cambodia. However I kept almost 5000 Thai Bath for my Siem Reap trip, in case I run out USD. Indeed, I run out USD dollar when I was in Siem Reap so I exchanged THB in Acleda bank in Siem Reap. Now, I dont have any THB anymore:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, I had awesome trip in Siem Reap but if I compare with bangkok, Manila, Penang, Sabah and other places I visited in SE, the Angkor trip is quite costly especially for the ticket admission and transportation in which I spent almost 150 USD for two days. Just for ticket and transportation...but it is priceless trip anyway...witnessing one of the world heritage

    ReplyDelete