Instagram

Translate

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Nepal earthquake

I feel sad for what had happened in Nepal yesterday. Hope all the family of victims given strength to get through this difficult situation
Btw I had unusual experience yesterday. On the way to Asia Afrika I met two little girls which is one of them taking a flag. I paid attention to this flag because it is Nepali flag and secondly, I will be travelling to Kathmandu next month.
Then around 12.30 while i was on smartphone ,I read the news mentioning mega earthquake happen in the country which im going to visit. At that time the victims number was only 2. Because im curious i googled more for the location which happens in Lalitpur, one of the three region in Kathmandu valley together with Bagmati and Kathmandu.
So it is not in the capital city. Though im concerned with the situation because of the huge number of the dead victims which has reached more thAn 1300 people by the time i woke up this morning.
I do hope everything is recovered soon

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment