Instagram

Translate

Friday, May 18, 2012

Helping people

This is weird. A friend of mine borrow money to help her friend. She said that her friend would marry on Friday . Yes it is today and  she told me that friend doesn't have money to pay the ulama (penghulu). So she wanted to help but she also didnt bring cash, so she borrowed my money RP 1.000.000....
She promised she will return in next month.....Ok..I just wanna help and I have done this things not only for this time..sometime it is inconvenient to say no when your friend asked help...in this case...I dont mind to help..but money things sometimes will make missunderstanding..... 

by the way,,,why that gut decided to marry if he is not independent in financial matter...Just can't understand there people like that.....anyway...life is complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment