Instagram

Translate

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I am not a gym freak

I have spent a lot of money for the last two weeks, mostly for clothes, shoes, kitchen utilities, electronics, and gym equipment. For the latter, I bought Elliptical Bike + Seat from Shagas Fitness in Carrefour, West Java. The price is expensive but it worth buying, though, to make me fit. Anyway, I am not a gym freak. In fact, I seldom exercise and now I start exercising. Glad that I never to be overweight. I think it relates to my life style, in this case, I eat kind of healthy food. But , I do realize that healthy food is not  enough, it should be accompanied by a good exercise. So , let's exercise.

Btw , here is the pic of the gym equipment I bought today


• 3 in 1 machine providing the exercises and motions of cycling, stepping and running

• moving wheel for easy transportaion

• 2 level height adjustable of handle bar


No comments:

Post a Comment