Instagram

Translate

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cendovital and cendo hyalub

After I visited dentist, I also went to see optometrist. I wanted to check my eye. It's been ages I haven't consulted my eyes. I have cylinder eyesight at 0,25. I have some glasses for that but I rarely use it.
So, I was wondering whether I have new problem with my eyesight. I did an eye test and I still have the same measurement for my cylinder eyesight. And,beside giving me the eye sight prescription, the optometrist also prescribed me a vitamin called cendovital and an eyedrop cendo hyalub. I tried to google these medicine and didn't found any answer for them. Maybe they are just new drugs. When I read the leaflets, they are made locally in my hometown. I assumed the eye hospital here has a connection with the drug makers because of the name used showing so.

Sent from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. dear icha,

    I also have the same prescription after i check up my eye at the AINI Hospital. My eye suffer trauma of conflict of blunt object. The Diagnosis was good and don't indicate any problem. When i ask the pharmacies Hyalub is just to increase the humidity of the eye. I presume the doctor have good reason for giving me such prescription and I hope he's not just trying to make some money for him self.

    ReplyDelete