Instagram

Translate

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

someone is trying to hijack my email account

Google is very good to prevent the account hijack and to let me know that someone is trying to hijack my account. Google sent a notice to my other email account. I soon changed the password.

thx google

this is the email from Google showing the suspicious sign in

Hi Icha, 


Someone recently used your password to try to sign in to your Google Account - 

We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt: 

Monday, March 9, 5:41 AM CDT 
IP Address: 24.1.76.173 (c-24-1-76-173.hsd1.il.comcast.net
Location: Bartlett, IL, USA


If you do not recognize this sign-in attempt, someone else might be trying to access your account. You should sign in to your account and reset your password immediately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment