Instagram

Translate

Monday, May 12, 2014

Withdrawing cash without ATM? Yes, you can!

What will you do when you have this situation:
You really need to withdraw money (cash)  but you don't have  ATM card . Also,  you forgot to bring your ID so you cant withdraw through the counter. I had that situation this morning. 
And the answer is using Rekening Ponsel. Luckily I have registered  the account in Dec last year , but hasn't tried to use it,till today. It works....
You just need to have balance in your mobile phone number you registered. Why? Because all info about the transaction, including pass code,  will be sent to your number. For my case, I got 7 SMS and each SMS costs IDR 550.

Even this method is cool, still better use ATM card. So, next time, make sure you carry it in your purse. and, when you lose it, make sure you have replacement soon. In my case, since I lost in Januari 2014 in the indo airport after I finished my Laos trip, I havent got the replacement. I just reported the missing card so the card cant be used by other people who steal it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment