Instagram

Translate

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bad Politicians! They are just liars!

When I went to a tailor this afro to alternate my jeans, I met an old guy whose work is collecting rubbish. Suddenly I feel pity for him and this guy reminds me of the French big protest against pension reform. I gave him a few rupiah. "Thank you," he said.
However, I am not going to discuss about that French thing. I just wondered why the government here ignores its own people. Heryawan and Rosada are just" sitting on their potato coach" and receive millions rupiah from us the tax payer. They are just useless leaders. Recently I met that Heryawan. He is getting fat. Maybe he eats too much. He used to be a poor and joining greey and dumb people in PKS, an islamic party, make him enjoying luxury life. His wife is also like him, coming from poor background. These two useless people are busy creating image this and that. For example, the wife of heryawan is trying to make a good image for her and family by visiting some people who are victim of facebook frauds. Hey, can u do something useful? U r paid by our money to take care this state so the people can enjoy prosperous life. But, u r just such hypocrite. All politicians are suck. Some of them are really disgusting, using religions to cheat people. Hey people wake up and speak up? Don't let these crappy people stealing our money....


Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment