Instagram

Translate

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Prudential diduga menipu (Kompas 14 Agustus 2010)

I am also a Prudential customer. After reading the complaint a Prudential customer wrote in the biggest and prominent newspaper in Indonesia "Kompas" about how the Prudential has ripped off his money, I am now worried of my joining with Prulink. I am afraid this company will also do the same thing. Really I do worry my joining with that insurance company will disadvantage me. I have been a member for 10 months and pay the premi for Rp 750.000 (USD 75) /monthly newspaper. I joined in October 2009, so I have paid for Rp 7.500.000 (USD 750). Anyway, I will keep following the case and will see how Prudential will respond to the case published in today Kompas. Also, I will contact the person who sell that PruLink product to me. He said that Prulink will give a benefit because it will not only give me coverage for death and illness. But also it will give me profit from the money I invest monthly. If any of you who visit my blog read this post, could you explain why you treat the customer so bad as it is reported in the today Kompas. I have copied the e-Paper and posted here. Once again, I dont want Prudential ripped me off, so you have to respond the issue as soon as possible in the same newspaper or any other media.

1 comment:

  1. We still need to pay insurance cost while we protected, that where the money goes, its state on your polish. You may need to contact your Agent, and he/she should able to explain this to you. or you can ask my agent at 08158902565(Astrid), she will be glad to help you understand.

    ReplyDelete