Instagram

Translate

Friday, April 30, 2010

Finally I got the refund

It's weekend. Feel so tired and dull. Btw, just want to let u know about the Samsung case that I posted few times in this blog. I wrote that samsung was going to abuse customer rights. In this case, I refer to my own experience. As you might read, it had been more than 3 weeks, I had been promised to get the refund transferred into my account. - I kept waiting during the course and was about to write a letter to media. So, this morning, before making this customer harassment in public, I tried to call a customer sevice in Jakarta. And, after talking a bit, I got confirmation from her that refund was done. So, I checked my account using internet banking. Wtf! It didn't work because the system is run using java. I never use net banking at work. Instead, I always do it at home.
Well, I don't want to go to the bank or ATM, to check my account in a national bank here. So, I decided to call the cs number on the back of my debit card. Then I was connected. After presenting some personal data to verify, I was informed that samsung did the refund on april 27.

Ok, that's all. Have a very good weekend for all of you guys:)
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment