Instagram

Translate

Friday, June 18, 2010

It is raining here. I feel drowsy because of these fucking people smoking. I hate them abusing my rights to inhale free air. Why can't the fucking government here impose strong regulation banning those idiots polluting environment, and abusing people rights to get fresh air. I hate this situation. You might think it is just a simple matter "people smoking". For me, this is serious thing and I want to ave fresh air, free from those poisons that those fucking smokers bought and proud of. They really don't have a shame. They just smoke in public places and I and others who are not smokers, been left with the deteriorating effects of those idiots behaviours.
This country is governed by odd people. There are so many odds. For example, when we remind smokers not to smoke in public places, you know what, they responded angrily. Hey, this is us who don't smoke, asking u fucking smokers not to smoke in front of us, and u replied in rude manner.
I feel hopeless to see so many odds things in this country. I wanna get rid of this country where the law presence often been ignored. I am tired and fed up.

So,when will smoking be banned from public place? Hey govt, please do your job properly. You are paid by us and u need to be sensitif with this injustice.

PS: excuse me for using some f words.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment