Instagram

Translate

Monday, June 14, 2010

Crappy Telkomsel BlackBerry SEevice

I subscribed for Telkomsel BBS (blackberry service) after my Matrix
disconnected since yesterday due to the fact my office hasn't paid the bill.
And after using the service, itt is just annoying. Since 6 pm till now, I
cant access the BBS. At 9 pm, I called the 116 customer service and told
this matter. The CS said that the connection trouble happened because of the
network problem, He asked me to keep trying every 15 minutes..and what the
heck all is just a lie.Untill 1010 pm I still cant connect to the BBS. Why
this service is just so crappy. You are as a giant company should not abuse
customer rights. You are such a liar and just let the customer feel down.
You do nothing to fix the trouble. You just want money and profit...you
should be ethical in running the business. Dont abuse the customer rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment