Instagram

Translate

Saturday, July 30, 2011

BRI ATM S***

Just wanna share my experience using BRI ATM just now. Yeah, I know it is midnight here now *shocked*.But, the ATM is close to my house. Let me share that experience with you now.
Most people who close to me, know that I seldom carry cash. Since I was a student at uni, I have become a loyal user of Debit card.

I rarely bring cash because debit card and credit are now mostly accepted as a payment here. So, I just put 50-100 thousands in my wallet. However, tommorow early morning I have to go to Jakarta to attend Anwar Ibrahim's lecture. He is gonna talk about Malaysia's Spring. Well, I need cash to pay taxi. Here taxi can't accept anyu credit payment.
So, in the midnite, I went to BRI ATM to withdraw cash. It is just few minutes from my place so it didint matter I went there at almost 12 am. But, it sucks, I tried many times and it kept failing. I dunno why. Then, I stopped to try because a guy want to withdraw too. And he said, it worked. Then I went to retry. But, still failed. I was a little worried that a fraud or scam might happen. Here some people never use net banking and ATM because the fear of bank fraud. But, I use both because they are just efficient and convenient for me. So far, I never have problem for that.
Anyway, due to the many times of fail transaction, I decided to leave. I will just withdraw in the morning before going to Jakarta. But, I saw two guys going to take some cash as well. So, I just returned to that ATM Machine and waiting. Then in few seconds, that guy came out. I asked him whether it worked. He said "no". He tried two times so I feel a bit relief because I am sure the machine is broken. Then, in case I have to make a complaint, I just took the picture showing that my transaction at that nite failed.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment