Instagram

Translate

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Stalking

When I was on the way to home, a man in a car was stalking me. Thanks that that I am safe. God still protect me through some good people. I am trying to identify who he is. I have memorized his car registered number. I hope, he didn't use fake one. Here in this country, police are corrupted so, that is easy for people to fake anything, including the driving license. Often I feel fed up with the system. Hopeless. But, not only me who feel annoyed with the police bad behaviour, but also others feel so.
Btw, this is not the first time a guy stalking me. I have dealed with so many kind people including when I was in Aussie. I have managed to get through all that scary thing. I am very careful person and kind of skeptical of most things. This has helped me avoiding any danger, any bad people trying to deceive me.
Thanks for the super power of this universe.


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment