Instagram

Translate

Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Studio apartment for sale : Menara Antapani C4 No 8 (IDR 80 million). Btw, I might reduce the price a bit if you are nice.:)

I have a property in Jalan Pratista Timur, Cingised, Antapani, Bandung, Indonesia. It is a studio apartment with a nice view.
I bought that apartment in January 2005. Because I plan to buy a house, I am gonna sell my apartment for IDR 80 millions (USD 8888).

My unit is on 4th floor Building C no 8 (c4/8). You will see many green things my units.

If anyone interested in buying that unit, a Studio  type C4/8, just contact me via email (pink.summer7 at yahoo dot com) or my twitter account @ichaview.
 Also, you can just leave a message in this blog. As I said, I want to sell my apartment for IDR 80.000.000 (USD 8888), but I might reduce it a bit if you are nice :).


My Studio apartment for sale : Menara Antapani C4 No 8 (IDR 80 million)

No comments:

Post a Comment