Instagram

Translate

Thursday, May 27, 2010

IMG00176.jpg

I went to see dentist as well as optician this morning. I thought I got toothache because eating too much chocolate. The day before I was eating 200 gr of delfi golden treasure.(I love choco so much).
Therefore, I related my toothache with the choco. Then, the doctor said that the pain happened due to the growing of wisdom teeth.
She just gave me antibiotics and pain killers. I have to go to see her again next week. She asked me to bring the X-ray I did few months ago.

I was reading that wisdom teeth can be entrapped completely within the soft tissue and the jaw bone or only partially breakthrough or erupt through the gum. This wisdom teeth that only partially erupt allows for an opening for bacteria to enter around the tooth and cause an infection, which results in pain, swelling, jaw stiffness, and general illness. I need to ask about in the next appointment. I am afraid they are misaligned.

I feel the dentist was not so good when doing the diagnose. I have visited various dentists 4 times in the last one year, and these different doctors haven't solved the toothache problem.
I got more info from net, instead.

Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment