Instagram

Translate

Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Perbedaan operasi gigi impaksi di Rumah Sakit Santosa dan Rumah Sakit Advent

I did odontectomy at Santosa Hospital in October 2015 and only paid IDR 2,6 million. However I did again the same surgery in other hospital (RS Advent ) and got shock with the price, Rp 23 million. In Santosa, I didnt have general anaesthesia, so it was local anaesthesia. It was done in 45 minutes and then I went home straightly. However in Advent, I had general anaesthesia. Still the operation fee is more expensive than other hospital. You can just google it.
 Although i dont pay for the second odontectomy (it is paid by my company), I still wonder why the surgery price in Advent too expensive. It is okay if the service excellent, what I experienced was just so so.
Conclusion: It depends on you. If you want to save your money, you can just choose Santosa if you plan to have odontectomy. The oral surgeon who removed my tooth at Santosa is Rahmat Babuta SpBM. At the Advent Hospital, the oral surgeon name is Nuskah Sudjana



Sent from my Mi phone

No comments:

Post a Comment