Instagram

Translate

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Round the world trips

So far, I have traveled to some countries in this Earth:
Myanmar, Malaysia (many times), Singapore (three times), Thailand (many times), Laos, Cambodia,Philippine,  Vietnam, Australia (of course I  visited many places  coz I spent almost 10 percent of my life there).
Nepal (just returned), China (twice) including Hong Kong

According to Tripadvisor travel map, I have traveled to the 10 percent of this planet ..wow I still have a lot to catch...90 percent...I hope I can make at least 60 percent world trip including some countries in South and North America, Africa -middle East and Europe...

Next trip: Iran and Turkey....hope i can make these trips soon
inspired by Ryoko and Martha, two friends I met during my recent trip in Nepal

--

No comments:

Post a Comment