Instagram

Translate

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Hey government, don't abuse my right! Ban smoking activities in public places, asap!

I wish these f***ing people who smoke in the public place are put on jail. I am so angry with these people . Fark! Sorry for using f words. I can't bear with this situation. My rights as a non-smoker has been abused. Government doesn't do anything. Hey government, what the heck have you done to protect my rights and other people who don't smoke. I do my duty as a citizen, and I deserve to get my rights fulfilled. Hey Government, you are really useless. Can you think that tobacco industry has killed many people, wasted national budget to be spent to cover the smokers healthcare. This is not fair. I don't want my money goes to smokers!!!
I am tired and emotionally tortured by the dumb government.
In this country, most things are weird. When we,as non-smokers, ask the smokers not to smoke in
public place, they're just mad. They're idiot! F***ing retarded! Again, sorry for the language. No offence.

Hopeless citizen

Sent from my BlackBerry®powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment